Now that U.S.-Cuba relations are improving, it is the perfect time to visit Cuba! We'll meet you in Havana!
We have three scheduled trips for 2016:
May 24-May 31, 2016 - "Discovering Havana," small exploratory group (space is very limited), behind the scenes exposure. Deposit of $150 due by April 8th. All funds for the exploratory group trip are due by April 22nd.
August 2-10, 2016
- Option 1 - Havana - Agriculture and Environment
- Option 2 - Havana, Santa Clara, Trinidad, Varadero - People to People
November 11 - 18, 2016
- Option 1: Havana - Agriculture and Environment
- Option 2: Havana, Santa Clara, Trinidad, Varadero - People to People
- Special introductory rate starting at $2235 (exploratory group rate, will not be offered again); Regular Rates start at $3125
Rates include visa/tourist card registration; guided service; RT flight from Florida (Miami, Tampa, Orlando), transportation within Cuba; double occupancy accommodations; meals as shown within itinerary, excursions. Does not include departure tax estimated at $29.
- Learn from and interact with Cuban citizens in off the beaten path settings.
- Tour of Havana including Old Havana
- Work with local community on project for development and conservation
- Tobacco Farm visit
- Meet with agricultural specialists to discuss promotion and development of sustainable agriculture (Agriculture and Environment option)
- Learn about afro-cuban culture
- Visit eco-village of Artemisa Province (Agriculture and Environment option)
- Tour of Las Terrazas Community - successful environmental reclamation project (Agriculture and Environment option)
- Free time to explore
Please register to receive additional information and the link to join our free "Introduction to Cuba" webinar on April 4th from 1:00-1:45pm EDT and April 6th from 7:00-7:45pm EDT.