October 3-11, 2018
Deposit - $950 due by January 30, 2018
2nd Installment - $870 due March 1, 2018
3rd Installment - $870 due by May 1 2018
4th Installment/Final payment - $860 due July 1, 2018
*Price when deposit received by February 15, 2018. Price is subject to increase on February 16th.
**Includes double accommodations.
Single supplement - $795 - due on March 1, 2018
- RT international flight from Washington, DC to South Africa
- Planned excursion and visits
- Meals as listed
- Double accommodations - 4+ star accommodations
- Orientation prior to travel
- Coordination fees
- Transportation while traveling throughout South Africa on planned excursions
- English speaking guide during planned excursions
Personal expenses; passport; emergency medical insurance; trip insurance; optional tours, tips for guides, drivers, other services.
Itinerary at a glance
- October 3 - Wednesday - Day 1 Depart Washington, DC
- October 4 - Thursday - Day 2 - Arrive Cape Town, transfer to hotel, rest, explore surrounding area, dinner
- October 5 - Friday - Day 3 - Full Day Tour - Cape Peninsula and Table Mountain
- October 6 - Saturday - Day 4 - Free day, optional wine tour
- October 7 - Sunday - Day 5 - Robben Island and Township tours (optional), shopping, service visit, dinner
- October 8 - Monday - Day 6 - Transfer to airport, fly to Johannesburg
- Transfer to Pilanesberg, rest/settle, evening safari, dinner
- October 9 - Tuesday - Day 7 - Safari morning and evening
- October 10 - Wednesday - Day 8 - Safari morning and evening
- October 11 - Thursday - Day 9 - Transfer to Johannesburg airport for flight to Washington, DC
Register to receive additional information.