Travel Dates: February 16-20, 2017
Duration: 5 days
Deposit: $500 due by December 28, 2016
Included: RT flight from ATL, WAS, NYC (ask for additional airports); Visa/tourist card; transportation within Cuba; bilingual guide; accommodations; meals as stated within itinerary, excursions. Does not include departure tax (estimated at $29).
- Learn about Cuban history and culture
- Tour of Havana including Old Havana
- Work with local community on project for development and conservation.
- Help students and workers from diverse backgrounds contribute to the social, cultural and ecological development of their community and society
- Visit an organic farm project
- Free time to explore Havana
- Visit the town of Cojimar, El Morro, the House & Office of El Che, the Havana Crist and the Fort
- Optional tours: Famous old cars, cigar factory, the Great Theater House, dancing halls.
Please register to receive additional information. Dates are subject to change.