May 17-24, 2017
$500 due by February 2, 2017 (The Feb. 2nd deadline has been extended, contact us to sign up)
Included: RT flight from ATL (ask for additional airports); entry/exit fee; transportation while on the island of Hispaniola; bilingual guide; accommodations; meals as stated within itinerary, planned excursions and visits, travel medical insurance, orientation prior to travel, coordination fees, Global Incite program coordinator on site and traveling with group.
- Learn history and culture of Dominican Republic and Haiti
- Apply knowledge and personal skills to analyze methodologies and economic challenges of communities in Dominican Republic and Haiti;
- Explore effects of agricultural practices on watersheds;
- Explore Hispaniola's natural landscapes - waterfalls, rain forests and beaches
- Make global contacts and building lasting relationships;
- Participate in a service activity to address the needs of those affected by Hurricane Matthew.
Register to receive additional information.