Travel to Cuba for U.S. citizens is regulated by the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and although tourism is still not allowed, citizens from the U.S. can travel to Cuba under one of the currently authorized categories. Global Incite's service learning experiences are educational, humanitarian experiences that support the Cuban people. As with all of Global Incite's experiences travelers will have the opportunity to learn while serving. Although we participate in many fun and exciting experiences wherever we travel, individuals consistently share that our service is the most rewarding part of their experience. Cuba is no exception! Join us for a once in a lifetime adventure where you will discover first hand why Cuba is such a captivating country and you will also learn about environmental sustainability, Cuba's history, culture and Cuban lifestyle including the vibrant nightlife - all within a safe group environment.
TRAVEL DATES/ duration
March 5-10, 2018 / 6 Days, 5 nights
2018 Introductory Student Rate: $1820*
Two payment options: Pay in full or
In two installments including a deposit of $500 and final installment of $1320.
*Includes double accommodations.
Single supplement - $250.
- RT flight from Atlanta, GA (ask for additional departure cities)
- Visa/tourist card
- Planned excursions which include transportation and local bilingual guide
- Service Learning Experience - Local community empowerment project, educational experience and donation to community
- Casa particular (bed and breakfast) accommodations
- Two meals per day (breakfast each day, other meals as listed within itinerary)
- Departure tax
- GI Staff 24 hour support
- Cuba emergency medical insurance.
- Learn of Cuban history and culture
- Work with local community empowerment project
- Meet with community leaders to discuss Cuba today and its future
- Tour Havana and surrounding areas.
Not Included: Optional tours/excursions, personal expenses, luggage beyond that included with ticket souvenirs, trip insurance (emergency medical insurance is included, however we highly recommend trip insurance on this and all trips), etc.
Profits from GI trips support our mission of bridging the gap of underrepresented student educational travel.