TRAVEL DATES/ duration
February 16-20, 2017 / 5 Days, 4 nights
One additional complimentary day added, now from February 16-21, 2017 / 6 Days, 5 Nights
Due by January 20, 2017 (Price increases after January 20th. Accommodations in Cuba are scarce, our confirmation is needed as soon as possible.)
Included: RT flight from WAS (ask for additional airports); Visa/tourist card; transportation within Cuba; bilingual guide; double accommodations (apartment style); breakfast and dinner each day; excursions. Does not include departure tax (estimated at $29).
- Learn of Cuban history and culture
- Tour of Havana including Old Havana
- Work with local community on project for development and conservation.
- Help students and workers from diverse backgrounds contribute to the social, cultural and ecological development of their community and society
- Visit an organic farm project
- Free time to explore Havana
- Visit the town of Cojimar, El Morro, the House & Office of El Che, the Havana Crist and the Fort
- Optional tours: Famous old cars, cigar factory, the Great Theater House, dancing halls.
Please register to receive additional information.