May 27 - June 6, 2017
$500 due by January 26, 2017 (The Feb. 2nd deadline has been extended, contact us to sign up)
Included: RT flight from ATL; Visa/tourist card; transportation within Cuba and Costa Rica; English-speaking guide; accommodations; meals as stated within itinerary, excursions. Does not include departure tax (estimated at $29).
- Learn of Cuban and Costa Rican history and culture
- Tour of Havana including Old Havana
- Work with local community on project for development and conservation
- Help local farmers implement sustainable agriculture, environmental stewardship and social justice
- Help students and workers from diverse backgrounds contribute to the social, cultural and ecological development of their community and society
- Visit an organic farm project
- Visit a Costa Rican volcano and rain forest
Please register to receive additional information.