Summer 2017, dates TBD by University. Register to receive dates directly when decided.
$500 due by February 2, 2017 (The Feb. 2nd deadline has been extended, contact us to sign up)
Included: RT flight from Washington, DC (ask for additional airports); transportation while in China; English-speaking guide; accommodations; meals as stated within itinerary, planned educational visits and excursions, travel medical insurance, orientation prior to travel, coordination fees.
- Learn history and culture of China;
- Study agribusiness, food, environmental and international trade within a classroom setting at Nanjing University.
- Conduct research, including field studies.
- Submit a research paper and presentation at the conclusion of the program.
- Experience old and modern China while visiting historic sites, cities and bustling towns, rural areas, gardens, wetlands and more.
- Visit Beijing (including The Great Wall) and Shanghai.
Register to receive additional information.